When I was searching for a solution to move some contacts (i.e. 263 to be precise) from my phone into a new Google account. When I tried to perform it manually, it will only let me select one file at a time for importing & it can be a time consuming process for 263 contacts.
It can be done simply with the process explained here:
- Note down path for your .vcf files or Copy it from address bar
- Open command prompt (Press Win+R, type CMD then press enter)
- In command window, type CD then paste (right click and select paste Ctrl+V will not work there), then press enter.
- Change the current drive to drive with vcf files (if it is in E drive type E:) then enter
- Then type copy *.VCF all.VCF then press enter
- Now all the VCF files will be append to newly created all.VCF File & can work on all VCF supported platforms.
Moreover, I have tried to Google it for you.